Just finished up a quilter’s retreat and the beautiful pieces were astounding.
It took a lot of sewing machines and ironing boards; with plenty of people doing lots of handwork such as embroidery and appliques.
Here are some more samples.
We are looking forward to seeing you back in the fall – and how much farther the projects have gone!
Allenspark Lodge B & B
184 State Hwy 7 Bus Rt/Main St.
PO Box 247
Allenspark CO 80510
Friday 05/26 20%
Partly cloudy. Lows overnight in the upper 30s.
Saturday 05/27 70%
Chance of Rain
Showers early then thundershowers developing later in the day. High 49F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Sunday 05/28 70%
Mostly sunny skies during the morning hours will give way to cloudy skies and rain in the afternoon. Thunder possible. High 56F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
Stay 7 nights and get a 10% discount on your entire stay!
Come. Unplug. Unwind. Just be!
- We used to have many elk sightings here at Alle...
- We had to say a hard good-bye to a very old fri...
- It’s been a really, really busy summer ...
- It’s been a couple years since we have se...
- Just finished up a quilter’s retreat and ...