Just finished up a quilter’s retreat and the beautiful pieces were astounding.
It took a lot of sewing machines and ironing boards; with plenty of people doing lots of handwork such as embroidery and appliques.
Here are some more samples.
We are looking forward to seeing you back in the fall – and how much farther the projects have gone!
Allenspark Lodge B & B
184 State Hwy 7 Bus Rt/Main St.
PO Box 247
Allenspark CO 80510
Monday 11/20 70%
Snow and windy. Lows overnight in the low 30s.
Tuesday 11/21 20%
Some lingering morning flurries or snow showers. Cloudy skies early, followed by partial clearing. High 41F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Wednesday 11/22 10%
Windy. Cloudy skies will become partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 46F. Winds W at 20 to 30 mph.
Stay 7 nights and get a 10% discount on your entire stay!
Come. Unplug. Unwind. Just be!
- We used to have many elk sightings here at Alle...
- We had to say a hard good-bye to a very old fri...
- It’s been a really, really busy summer ...
- It’s been a couple years since we have se...
- Just finished up a quilter’s retreat and ...